CSDERUPLNL
Homepage

Ruined castle Stohánek

Stohánek panorama, author: Chmela Matyáš

Lusetian Mountains

Hamr na Jezere, 471 28

The rock castle named Stohánek was built on a steep sandstone mound near the village of Svébořice, not far from Hamr na Jezeře.

It was first mentioned in historic sources in 1431 but its history was not very long: the last mention comes from the year 1453 and shortly afterwards the castle probably ceased to exist. In 1760 a hermitage was established on the remnants.

Attachment

Castles and Castle Ruins: Castle Ruins

Images gallery

Stohánek panorama, author: Chmela Matyáš

Stohánek panorama

 
Stohánek panorama, author: Chmela Matyáš

Stohánek panorama

 
Stohánek, author: Chmela Matyáš

Stohánek

 
Stohánek, author: Chmela Matyáš

Stohánek

 
 
 

Search

Top news

18.2.2010 17:07
10.11.2021 12:00
22.6.2021 13:27
11.6.2021 11:17
3.6.2021 10:44
25.5.2021 13:28
E-shop Českého ráje
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info  |  RSS 2.0

Tento projekt je spolufinancován z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj prostřednictvím Euroregionu NISA
load