CSDERUPLNL
Homepage

Convent of the Sisters of Mercy, Zákupy

Klášter Milosrdných sester, Zákupy, author: Vladimír Pour

Macha Area

Zakupy, 471 23

 
The Convent of the Sisters of Mercy of St. Charles Borromeo is a Pseudo-Romanesque building from 1865 in which the order of the Sisters of Mercy established a boarding house.

In 1936 the building was converted into a council school. The convent is situated on the square. Today it houses the post office. 


Attachment

Sacrial Monuments: Monastery

Images gallery

Klášter Milosrdných sester, Zákupy, author: Vladimír Pour

Klášter Milosrdných sester, Zákupy

 
 
 

Search

Top news

18.2.2010 17:07
10.11.2021 12:00
22.6.2021 13:27
11.6.2021 11:17
3.6.2021 10:44
25.5.2021 13:28
E-shop Českého ráje
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info  |  RSS 2.0

Tento projekt je spolufinancován z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj prostřednictvím Euroregionu NISA
load