CSDERUPLNL
Homepage

Church of the the Birth of the Virgin Mary, Trutnov

Kostel Narození Panny Marie, Trutnov, author: Daniel Balogh

Giant Mountains

Trutnov, 541 01

 
The Church of the Birth of the Virgin Mary was built by Viennese builder Leopold Niederecker.

This is a late Baroque-style building with Classicist and Rococo elements. The characteristic silhouette of the church is dominated by the 64-metre tower with an onion-domed tip. The main altar dates from 1784; nine side altars are located along the perimeter of the Classicist nave. The pulpit is decorated with religious reliefs from 1864. In the past the church was also decorated with ceiling paintings with biblical motifs, which were unfortunately covered with white paint later on. Since 1991 the church has had four new bells; 1994 saw the completion of a several-year general reconstruction of the church.

Sacrial Monuments: Church

Images gallery

Kostel Narození Panny Marie, Trutnov, author: Daniel Balogh

Kostel Narození Panny Marie, Trutnov

 
 
 

Search

Top news

18.2.2010 17:07
10.11.2021 12:00
22.6.2021 13:27
11.6.2021 11:17
3.6.2021 10:44
25.5.2021 13:28
E-shop Českého ráje
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info  |  RSS 2.0

Tento projekt je spolufinancován z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj prostřednictvím Euroregionu NISA
load