CSDERUPLNL
Homepage

Holy Trinity Church, Jiřetín pod Jedlovou

KOSTEL NEJSVETEJSI TROJICE, JIRETIN POD JEDLOVOU

Lusetian Mountains

Jiretin pod Jedlovou, 407 56

 
The Holy Trinity Church dates from the 16th and 17th centuries. The current Baroque tower was built in 1793 and four clock faces were installed there in 1846. The original altar of the Holy Infant is from 1662, two altar paintings – the Holy Trinity and Resurrection are the work of Jiřetín native, Josef Birnbaum. The interior decorations are mostly from the 18th century. A new organ was installed in 1870, made by Josef Prediger from Albrechtice.

The Jiřetín rectory dates from 1755. Its design was at the time one of the most spectacular of its kind in the Bohemia. A single-storey “villa” type building with a mansard roof, which eventually became irremissible for rectory buildings in the Epoch after the Battle of White Mountain, was used here.


Sacrial Monuments: Church

Images gallery

KOSTEL NEJSVETEJSI TROJICE, JIRETIN POD JEDLOVOU

KOSTEL NEJSVETEJSI TROJICE, JIRETIN POD JEDLOVOU

 
 
 

Search

Top news

18.2.2010 17:07
10.11.2021 12:00
22.6.2021 13:27
11.6.2021 11:17
3.6.2021 10:44
25.5.2021 13:28
E-shop Českého ráje
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info  |  RSS 2.0

Tento projekt je spolufinancován z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj prostřednictvím Euroregionu NISA
load