CSDERUPLNL
Homepage

Church of St. Michael in Rokytnice nad Jizerou

Kostel sv. Michala, author: Milan Drahoňovský

Giant Mountains

Rokytnice nad Jizerou, 512 44

 
The church was built 1758, in the place of an original wooden Protestant chapel from 1598.

It was built according to a projection of a well-known architect from Wien. There was a cross set up on the tower and the church was highly consecrated in 1759. The last amendments to the church ware performed in 1996.

Attachment

Sacrial Monuments: Church

 

Search

Top news

18.2.2010 17:07
10.11.2021 12:00
22.6.2021 13:27
11.6.2021 11:17
3.6.2021 10:44
25.5.2021 13:28
E-shop Českého ráje
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info  |  RSS 2.0

Tento projekt je spolufinancován z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj prostřednictvím Euroregionu NISA
load