CSDERUPLNL
Homepage

Church of St. Václav, Paseky nad Jizerou

Kostel sv. Václava, Paseky nad Jizerou

Giant Mountains

Paseky nad Jizerou, 512 47

Phone: +420 481 522 001
E-mail: infocentrum@mesto-rokytnice.cz
Web: www.rokytnice.com

 
The church was built in 1787 - 1789 in a place where there was originally a deep wood and tall rocks.

This is a Baroque, single-nave building with a segmented presbytery, sacristy on the northern side, typical prism-shaped tower covered with shingles and topped with a cupola over the western face. It has remained virtually unchanged since it was built.

The interior is uniform Rococo style from the late 18th century. The main altar, two side altars and pulpit were brought from the closed church in Stará Boleslav. The painting of St. Václav on the main altar was created by the painter Bartůněk in 1886. The area in front of the church is occupied by a cross from 1811 and two memorial linden trees planted in 1881.

Behind the sacristy one can find the tomb of Raimund Kaspar, the first priest of Paseky. The southern side is adjoined by a cemetery with a remarkable stone wall, precious central Baroque cross and a lovely view of the ridges of the western Krkonoše Mountains.

Attachment

Sacrial Monuments: Church

Images gallery

Kostel sv. Václava, Paseky nad Jizerou

Kostel sv. Václava, Paseky nad Jizerou

 
 
 

Search

Top news

18.2.2010 17:07
10.11.2021 12:00
22.6.2021 13:27
11.6.2021 11:17
3.6.2021 10:44
25.5.2021 13:28
E-shop Českého ráje
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info  |  RSS 2.0

Tento projekt je spolufinancován z Evropského fondu pro regionální rozvoj prostřednictvím Euroregionu NISA
load