Stare Splavy, 471 63
The cave was used as an asylum during war periods, which is proven by the inscription in the rock. The layout of the text resembles a heart; it is decorated with a crown whose ends form the letter w (Waldstein). The text in the heart is German, dated 21. 12. 1741.
Locality: 2.5 km to the west from Staré Splavy, 3 km to the northwest from Skalka near Doksy.