Town hall in Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Rokytnice nad Jizerou, 512 44
The building of the town hall was built in 1903 according to a projection of the Holman and Kraus company from Vrchlabí.
In the town hall there were also rooms for a local library, savings bank, and there were also 3 prison cells in the cellarage. There was a reconstruction of ceremonial hall performed in 1971 and a new lustre, made in the Harrachov glass works by Mr. Jirous from Rokytnice, was hanged.
Other Historical Monuments: Historical Bulduings